Posted by Instagrate to WordPress
- For being in a desert, @bigbendnps had a lot of lush plants and trees, including a dash of fall colors up near the South Rim.
- A view from the South Rim at @bigbendnps
- On the Dodson trail in @bigbendnps, sunlight hits a rock formation as the Chisos mountains behind are shrouded in fog.
- Cartagena. The old city and tourist center, surrounded by walls originally built by the Spanish, is on the right. The newer development is on the left.
- Thanks to @fundacionproyectotiti , we were lucky to find these Cotton-top Tamarin monkeys about an hour out from Cartagena. With only a few thousand left in the wild, only in northwestern Colombia, they are critically endangered.
- My Tweets